That means it a good time to prepare your pupper for the upcoming warm weather. Below are four seasonal appropriate tips, and a few products from Doggy Cloud that will help to get your fur baby ready:
1) Is your dog up-to-date on their shots?
Let’s face it. 2020 was a tough year, even for your dog. Maybe you missed a vet appointment or two. Time to go and get them protected. And if you need a stylish bag to tote your cutie in, check out our Diamond Cut Carrier. It’s on sale!
2) Has the winter weather and the extra owner-always-at-home playtime worn out your dog’s collar?
Make sure that your dog can be identified easily (and looks better than his nemesis Tank down the block) with a stylish new Chucklehound Summer Paisley dog collar.
3) Does more outdoor time create a need for more outdoor toys?
Then, pick up Doggy Cloud's durable frisbee toy for all dog types! It is made with durable firehose material which can’t be chewed up, and will last many spring seasons to come.
4) Ready to take your cutie hiking?
Remember to bring some tasty snacks and water bottles to keep your dog energized and hydrated. Doggy Cloud's various flavors of Wonder Nuggets are sure to please any dog's taste buds.
And our K9 Doggy Water Bottle and carrier is a great way to tote fresh cold water.
5) Longer days mean HOTTER days!
Dogs don’t sweat as easily as their humans. Help to keep your pooch cool with a Cool Pet Pad, or a Coolin’ Pet Cot, and/or a thirst-quenching Drinkwell Pet Fountain.
6) Finally, no matter what the season, please consider supporting our charity, paws4people foundation.10% of your purchase will support this amazing organization - Order today!
Tell us: How do you get your pet ready for spring?
Leave a comment below and let us know.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Did someone say TREAT?
Subscribe to our mailing list for the latest products & special offers!