JCLA's wildly popular Rescue Me tote series now comes in salmon pink or black in our buttery soft faux leather.
The ever popular "I Love New Yorkie" tote is now a mesh covered carrier & purse all in one!
This Limited Edition Faux Leather Rescue Me tote is what you've been asking for and we have delivered!
Dimensions: 10" high x 9"deep x 15 1/2" long. Bag weighs 3.5 lbs. 12" drop from shoulder to top of bag.
Checking for the right fit: Place your pet on a rectangular piece of paper measuring 15.5 inches by 9 inches. Now you can see if thebag is long enough.
Carries a pet up to 9 lbs. If our Bond Girl Smuggler purse is too small and our Bond Girl DeLUXE is too big, this is the bag for you! This bag has more head room than the Bond Girl Smuggler.
When smuggling your pet: Carry the bag with the blank side facing out and the applique side facing your body for a discreet look.
New features include:
- Close top mesh
- 2 side purse compartments
- Built in/removable cushion
- Fixed paw feet
- Non slip rubber grips under each strap.
- In addition to our best selling Chihuahua & Yorkie silhouettes, 3 new animal silhouettes have been added to the line: Posh Poodle, Snotty Scotty, & Majestic Maltese!
- Snap out washable micro mink leopard lining
- 2 leash clips
- Cell phone pocket and credit card slots
- Fold under velcro holds mesh entrance open
- 2 fold out chin pillows
- key clip in second purse compartment
- The Black Bag has adjustable straps. The Pink bag has fixed straps.
Click here for a video of this bag on the ABC News!
Due to strict health regulations this item can not be restocked and resold. Returns are not accepted. Please measure carefully. This policy is true no matter where you buy this carrier.
This order qualifies for free standard shipping
We love posting our customer pics here. Post your pic on our Facebook page and you may end up on the website!
*If you're shopping here you probably arleady know. Every year, dogs suffer and die when their guardians make the mistake of leaving them in a parked car for "just a minute" while they run an errand. Parked cars are deathtraps for dogs: On a 78-degree day, the temperature inside a parked car can soar to between 100 and 120 degrees in just minutes, and on a 90-degree day, the interior temperature can reach as high as 160 degrees in less than 10 minutes. Animals can sustain brain damage or even die from heatstroke in just 15 minutes.
- Due to strict health regulations this item can not be restocked & resold. Returns/ Exchanges not accepted.